Happy 2019! I hope you rang in the New Year with a happy heart and lots of love like I did.
I love taking some time each year to review the past year, and plan ahead for the upcoming year. It’s nice to reflect, reminisce, appreciate, and then strive for growth, knowledge, and maturity in all aspects of life.
As for 2018, here are some of the highlights:
- Tanner and I are officially in the middle of wedding planning! And our engagement pictures have us feeling like “Wow, this is really happening. Next time we’re in front of a camera like this will be our wedding day!” How cool is that?!
- Not only did our engagement shoot get us in the wedding mindset, but so did wedding dress shopping! I FOUND the GOWN, and taking a moment to envision myself walking down the aisle in it was amazing.
- We spent a few weekends this summers celebrating friends’ marriages. We traveled and danced and drank and laughed and loved every second.
- This little nugget made an appearance in our lives! Life has been so joyful with him, and every day we say to each other ” we have the best dog” (even when he’s being stubborn on walks!)
- My sister! Even though I’m in my own house now, we managed to squeeze in sister/family time, and I love every minute. The belly laughs never end 🙂
- We celebrated one year of being engaged AND homeowners! What a special milestone. Our relationships has grown by leaps and bounds as we navigated our new life together, and our home has become our safe haven and our nest in such a short amount of time.
- It’s only fitting that Bravo made an appearance twice on this list, as it seems like he is the center of our universe. We are so lucky to have him! We recognize this every single day.
- My squad. The original 4. These people mean so much to me, and I can’t imagine any of my days without them. They make life easy, fun, and full of entertainment, and they are definitely a major highlight of my year.
- Even above Bravo, Tanner is the true center of my world. He is my foundation, my rock, and my soulmate. Even after almost 9 years together, I still rush home from work to see him, and I still do everything with him in mind. I am so fortunate to not only know him, but to be marrying him. And I’m so excited for our life full of laughter and love.
Wishing you all a year of love, good health, and pure joy.